Saturday, November 8, 2014

Showing up to work just... covered in lipstick.

Ever had one of those?

Like, not one of this nights where you DON'T know what happened but like

one of those nights where you DO? and it was still JUST AS crazy?

I mean, I'm a nineteen year old middle Canadian suburbanite. I dont get up to a whole lot.

But there's still a sort of... I don't know an allure to coming in to work on a quiet Saturday morning to open the place up... but you're covered in smeared lipstick and other funny little markings that the evening had left on you.

I used to hate starbucks because whenever I'd have big purple suckmarks on my neck from the fun night previous, they would like, VINDICTIVELY stick me on drive thru till... where i was clearly visible and had to talk to customers about it.

Sometimes everyone was cool about it (mainly the rich milfy crowd with a few good jokes and a "hey sweetie, at least you're getting some"), but ehh, I got a lot of... I guess jealous insecure kids (or they were just little cuntbags, I'm not a psychologist) and i dont know WHY they bothered me so much but they did. I mean yeah, jesus christ how DARE I get action, what the hells wrong with me?!

Anyway i guess working where I'm under the guise of no light has really helped me get over the fact that hickeys happen, and I like feeling kind of dirty, I guess.

Also, apparently theres a definite difference in a Joey who got laid last night and a Joey who didnt... According to the doormen.


Never thought I'd be one of those people but c'est la'vie?!

Yeah this post is about my sex life, deal with it.

WHITE BOY TALKIN ABOUT SEX, HOOOOLY SHIT TUMBLR STAY MAD!


I remember in like, the 17-18 year old days where like, if you had a mark on your neck it was like, you were branded with such scorn and ridicule that it was just about impossible to deal with. This motherfucker had to wear a scarf inside all his last week of school cause things went a little well for him on his birthday.

now its like, half my neck can be purple and I couldn't give any less of a shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment