Saturday, November 26, 2011

It´s hard enough to even fake a smile, Disillusion? - I´m in denial!

Sum 41- Moron
"Happy" weekend to you all (my weekend pretty much rocked, save for right now)
I'm unreasonably pissed off at things that don't even register as problems, and you guys get to deal with it. But first: Heres a long-awaited shout to my two friends Kit Tizzy Bombtastic and Nodjkqr, whomofwhich both have blogs, but for some reason these blogs arent as popular as mine, even though they are way better written!
But anyway, on with this shit.



Yeah, I dont really know what to call this feeling properly, but 'disgruntled' fits too well. Im angry at my facebook feed, Im angry at school, im angry at my friends, im angry at minecraft, skyrim, my brother, my dog, and the fucking pizza place. but I have no reason to be. My facebook feed can be closed, the only person that can make school less shitty is me, my friends did nothing wrong, minecraft is really fun, even moreso when you run it, skyrim can be left alone, my brother has his own life to live, my dog will bark, and its not my fault that the people who work at the pizza place cant drive yet. So what the fuck?
Why am I so unsettled?

I need to get into an old fashioned fistfight with someone, methinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment