Monday, June 13, 2011

Vic Lewis.

Whoop, finally back on schedule. Okay. this is a post about something that happened aaaaaaaaall the way back in November. Right.So, bak in November, my school sent all the band kids up to canmore for a weekend for the Vic Lewis Get out of Studying and Dick around an Empty School for Awhile Festival. Yeeup. And, as per usual, I dont remember a whole lot. I remember it being in Canmore,


I remember getting in a fight with some girl (Ive been regretting it always)
Oh! I remember absolutely shredding on the drums.
I remember football.
I remember the rave. It was called 'a dance' but no. it was a rave. there were drugs. and lights. and bass. lots of bass. some kid almost OD'd on Ecstacy. Yeah. THATS JUST MOUNTAIN TOWN LIFE, G

OOH! and Ben tried to do parkour on a wet halfpipe, and he broke his arm. Way to be, bro.
I remember going grocery shopping
I remember the bitchin bus that took us all over town
And I remember my bigass bass that I had to haul around everywhere. THIRTY POUNDS OF USELESSNESS! YEAH!
oh yeah, and there was this chick who was a complete total bitchface, and my freind (we'll call him Pancake) 'accidentaly' impaled her with his guitar case. It made the trip.

2 comments: