Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moonlight Knights.

Aah. No. I dont wanna talk about this. It was sooo uncomfortable.

The picture is me hiding under my anguish blanket I wish I had. But I didnt have an anguish blanket. I had a closet. So I hid in the closet. And didn't talk to anyone and hid in the closet and was really sad and anguishy.


Im kinda super glad nobody took pictures of me. I looked like a cokehead with an anxiety complex.

And then there was some time in between all of this emotional exhaustion that i had to play music. Needless to say, I was pretty shitty. All... Drumming with one hand and... forgetting the basslines...

Yeah. It was a gongshow. And it was really all on me. Sorry everybody.
Though on the upside, there was this one girl with a really pretty blue dress, but we all know that she ignored me, though she did laugh at me a few times... Hmm. Oh well, sorry for the blablabladepressingdepressingdepressing bullshit, I just need somewhere to vent and this blog seems like the place to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Anguish blanket would be AWESOME, i bet it would be all soft n shit :D
    ...but also made of anguish D:

    ReplyDelete